1. Before you start, dust eyelid with a dampened brush and a little face powder. This will help to prevent your shadow from melting.
2. Choose three shades in the same color family – light, medium and a darker shade for contrast
3. Apply the lightest shade on the entire lid from brow to lash line.
4. The medium shade is going to bring out the color of your eyes. Apply from lash line to just above the crease.
5. The darkest color is going to be applied close to the lashes. Dampen the brush and then pick up a little color. Smudge it in around the lash base. If you have bags beneath your eyes, you might want to only line the top lashes.
1.Do: Use a touch of gold shadow on the brow bone to make your eyes look even brighter. You can use powder or one of those fat pencils.
2.Do: You might notice a tendency for your lids to appear somewhat creepy. This makes shadow application more difficult. To counteract this, stay away from bright colors.
3.Do: Pearly shades are great for highlighting the brow bone and opening up the eye area.
Prom dresses tips for prom night
1: Do: Wear a lip-gloss that makes your lips shiny and smells good.
2: Do: Bring a camera since professional photos are expensive and posed. You want to have candid moments to remember as well.
3: Do: Wear some sort of hair décor whether babies breath or a tiara. A sparkling rhinestone hair clip is a great additive.
4: Do: Always wear a high hills sandal it give a sexy look.
5: Do: Always wear some shining necklace on your neck when you prom is strip less.
6 : Do: Try a curling mascara. Metal eyelash curlers are tricky to use. But the new curling mascara formulations do the same job with no risk of pinched lids.
7 : Do: Try colored liner not the bright green or blue you’re thinking of — instead, experiment with navy, plum, and khaki to bring out the color of your eyes.
8 : Do: Multipurpose chunky pencil for lips and cheeks.
9 : Do:Remember the body makeup. Shimmer under the stars by applying glitter powder or gel to bare arms, shoulders and upper chest. Wash hands thoroughly before you get dressed.
10 : Do: Don’t forget a mini emergency kit. Include gloss, councilor, bobby pins, gel or spray, and extra cash.
11: Do: Have the time of your life after all the night only happens once.
12 : Do: Prepare for prom a week before. Get a good nights’ sleep and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Have a few friends over and play beautician. Do makeovers and hair do’s while wearing face-masks and giving each other manicures.
13 : Do: Get a hair up do to show off your pretty neck and shoulder. Prom updos stay in place from the first to the last dance.